Dream

Hello my name is Ratu Mira Azalia Nurrahmah, you can call me Ratu, i'm 15th years old and i study at Senior High School 3 Bandung. I have two elder brothers so i'm the youngest sister in my family. My first brother work as a architect and my second brother is already graduated as a doctor. My hobbies are read, listen to the music, and draw. 

So, i want to continue my study to International Relationship UNPAD or maybe FSRD ITB. Why? because i think that will be amazing for me and my family and i think its different from my brothers subject before. But my subject major is science and i don't like math and physics etc so i think in the next of my life i want to do what i want and i like.

I can easily memorize something new, and because i don't like math and physics etc subject, i like sosio subject or something like that because i think thats a fun subject for me. Other than that i like drawing too because when i'm doing that i feel happy.

But, i always too shy if i talk to somoene new and speak in front of a lot of people, i easily got panic and distracted, and out of ideas if i got panic an a little confuse.

I'm still unsured about my dream because i have to learn about social subject again if i want to continue study at International Relationship. But i will try my best and study hard for that.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cheetah

Ghatapraya

Descriptive text : The Food Of Hell from Indonesia