My Desparate Moment

Hello dear readers!
I'm,Ratu
Today i'm gonna tell you my deseparete moment in my life


        When i was 5 years old i have a bad experience and desparate moment. One day,my dad went to the airport to pick up my mom, and when they arrive i feel excited because my mom has been home. I went to the in front of the house and hug my mom because i really miss her. Then my mom enter the home and i following her. 
        When i was bored in home, i went to the garden to see my house assistant watering a plant. Then i went to the garage and there is motorcycle. I've got curious and i start to climb up to the motorcycle from the right side of the motorcycle,and a standard is from the left motorcycle. Then a motorcycle is fall down to my body and i'm trying to hold a motorcycle with my two hands. I'm start crying and screaming but my house assistant just watch me. I'm screaming louder and crying, then my dad and my mom come to me and carryinng me.
        So i have to go to the hospital and got a special care. For two weeks i should to stay in home because my right arms was broken. So, my mom and my dad is my hero, because if they didn't save me, i will struck down by motorcyle and thats was so heavy.

That is all from me
Thank you for reading
Hope you enjoy it!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cheetah

Ghatapraya

Short Story