Dialogue : Offers and Suggestion

A : Annisa Eka Wulandari
R : Ratu Mira Azalia N.

What is your future major subject?

A : "Hai Ratu!"
R : "Hai Nis!"
A : "Rat, i will graduate soon, but i still confuse about my major subject"
R : "Oh, can i help you?"
A : "Yes, please. I really appreciate it"
R : "You can choose Pharmacy if you want
A : "Ummm... But pharmacy isn't my interest"
R : "How about medical school?"
A : "No! i'm not good at biology. By the way how about you?"
R : "I will choose art school"
A : "Wow good luck Rat. I think, i will choose the same subject with you.."
R : "Why you suddenly choose the same subject as me?"
A : "Because you are my chairmate and i think we have the same skill"
R : "Ok good luck for us!"

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cheetah

Ghatapraya

Short Story