Ratu Mira story

ABOUT ME

 Hi People !

Let me intrudoce myself

My name is Ratu Mira Azalia Nurrahmah, you can call me Ratu. I'm 14 years old and study at SMAN 3 Bandung. My hobbies are drawing and reading. I like draw because when i'm drawing i feel like i express myself and i feel free, that'ts was relly fun!. When i was little, i have a bad experience.  When i was playing with my brothers, he teased me alot and i run to the kitchen. My mom was cooking soup and i pull her clothes and she was boiling a hot water. She's shocked then the pan is fall on the floor and i was there. So i have to go hospital and stay in hospital for about 1 month. I've also had broke my arm at 5 years old and that's was really hurt. I should go to the hospital again and i got special treatment. I can't go to school because my right arm cant move and i can't write. So, i just stay at home for about 2 weeks, and that's was really bored.

 Now, i study at SMAN 3 Bandung and i hopes i got accepted in my dreams university and make my mom proud. Then i hopes i will be a succesfull  girl later.  When im study at SMAN 3 Bandung i think that's really cool and fun

i think thats all for me Wassalamualikum warrahmatulahi wabarakatuh

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cheetah

Ghatapraya

Short Story