Meet a New Friend!

Hello dear readers!
I'm Ratu from X-MIPA-10 SMAN 3 Bandung
Today i'm gonna tell you my conservation with my new friend at library!

Ratu         : "Hi, my name is Ratu. What's your name?
Fiona        : "Hi, I'am Fiona, nice too meet you"
Ratu         : "Nice to meet you too, where are you come from?"
Fiona        : "I'm from West Kalimantan. How about you?"
Ratu         : "I'm from Bandung. Do you like reading?"
Fiona        : " Yes, i'am"
Ratu         : "I like it too!, so what are you looking foron here?"
Fiona        : "Oh i'am looking for a history book for my assignment, and you?"
Ratu         : "I'am looking for a biology books. Oh, where do you live in Bandung?"
Fiona        : "I live in Dago with my grandmother, hey Ratu how old are you?"
Ratu         : "I'm 14 years old ,and how about you?"
Fiona        : "I'm 15 years old. Can we hang out sometime?" 
Ratu         : "Sure! Can i have your phone number? What's your phone number?"
Fiona        : "Yeah, sure.. here's my number 081xxxxxxx"
Ratu         : "Oh yeah i have to go Fiona, i will look for  biology books and go back to my class. Byee Fiona.. Seeyou later.."    
Fiona        : "Ok byee see you later Ratu..."

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cheetah

Ghatapraya

Short Story