Holiday!

Hello dear readers!
Today i will show you my conservation with my friend about her holiday :D


 AT THE CANTEEN

Ratu  : "Hi Aufa! How are you?
Aufa  : "Hi Ratu!, I'm fine thank you"
Ratu  : "By the way.., what will you do on new year holiday?
Aufa  : "Umm.. I will go to Papua"
Ratu  : "Really? where will you go then?"
Aufa  : "I will go to Raja Ampat"
Ratu  : "That's cool, Why you want to go there?"
Aufa  : "Because i want to refresh my brain, diving there, and get more experience"
Ratu  : "When will you go?"
Aufa  : "I will go before new year and stay there until the holidays end"
Ratu  : "With whom you will go?
Aufa  : "I wiil go with my family"
Ratu  : "And what your second plan for holidays if your first plan was fail?"
Aufa  : "Umm maybe i will go to Singapore because i want to get more tips and maybe i will get new friends there "
Ratu  : "Are you not going to visit your family or your grandparents?'
Aufa  : "Yes, i will but maybe i'm just stay for one or four days, then i will go to Papua"
Ratu  : "That's wa really cool Aufa,, but i should to go, hope you enjoy your holiday Aufaa, Byee , See you later!
Aufa  : "Okk see you later Ratu!"

I think that's all for me
Thank you for reading!
See you later! 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cheetah

Ghatapraya

Short Story