My Last Holiday!

Hello dear readers!
Today i will to tell you about my last holiday

My Last Holiday

               On my last holiday, i just stayed at home beacause my mom went to the other country with her friends (event at place where she work) . Sometimes my father had to work and the schedule is not certain. My two brothers was busy too, they had to work every weekdays. So, at home i was alone and i don't even know what i have to do. And my daily activities on holiday was sleep, eat, watch a movie, play game.

             And for one day, finally i went to the mall with my friends when i was in junior high school. Me and my friends went to the mall to watch a movie in the cinemas. The movie is Jumanji, wich is an action and comedy movie. That was really a great movie. And we went to some restaurant and cafe to eatand drink. That we spend times together after we have not met for a long time. It was suh a fun day and i'm very happy that day. We spent times until night come.

            My mom go back to home in second week on holiday. We've planned that we were going to somewhere stay overnight at that place, but we can't do that because my brother still work and we hae to wait my brother had a time for family. So me and my mom stayed at home and sometimes we went to the mall for shopping or just because we were bored at home. It was really a bored holiday, i don't want to be like these.

           When a day before New Year's day my brother back to home. My mom really want to stay overnight at hotel around lembang, but all hotels was full. So, we can't stay overnight at hotel and my mom was really sad. And finally we just went to the mall, restaurant until night come. Although we just doing that i'm still happy because we can get together and had a long family times. I hope for the next holiday me and my family had a times for family and we can had a aation together.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cheetah

Ghatapraya

Short Story